1-9 Copies - 9.95 CAD
10+ Copies - 8.95 CAD
Levels A through D
- More actual drill and practice than other programs for developing handwriting skills.
- The use of letter forms that are clear and easy to produce; there are numbered stroke sequences for every letter.
- Dashed letters (levels A, B, and C) to give the pupil practice in forming letters.
- Descriptive and numerical stroke counts to strengthen students' ability to create letter forms with greater ease at their own pace.
- Materials include extensive self-directed exercises that allow teachers to work with individual students as needed.
- The inclusion of spelling words to develop the ability to write letter forms clearly within words (too often spelling errors are actually handwriting illegibilities).