1-9 Copies - 9.95 CAD
10+ Copies - 8.95 CAD
Levels E through G
- Concentrated study of, and practice with, the handwriting demons - the 15 letters and numerals which are most difficult to write correctly. These demons account for over half the illegibilities found in cursive writing.
- A continuing review of manuscript handwriting used with forms, applications, etc.
- Exercises in rhythmic writing. Practice and application for continual refinement of skills and sophistication of style.
- Ample opportunity to apply handwriting skills to other language arts areas while holding firm to the commitment of short, effective activities and lessons.
- Basic skills in other content areas are covered in levels E through G. These include: using punctuation; writing an outline; writing dictation; writing number sentences; making a poster.